Women Run the Cities
Join us on September 22, 2013!
Registration is now open! Please click here to register!
Where: Minnehaha Park, 4801 Minnehaha Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Girls 1-mile Fun Run, 8:10 am
- Women's 10-mile Run, 8:00 am
- Women's 5K Run/Walk, 8:30 am
Check out our video
Created by Blue House Productions with special music by Pat Huber
Run with the women who run our cities, schools, workplaces, communities and families. Run with a friend, walk with your mom, jog with your daughter – because together we can challenge and stretch ourselves and not only grow in our own abilities and confidence, but help other women and girls in the process.
Females of all ages and athletic abilities are invited to participate in the Women Run the Cities run/walk event organized by the Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women (MNCREW). Proceeds from this event go to The Ann Bancroft Foundation and CREW Network Foundation which hold the same values of strength, courage, and perseverance that MNCREW works to exemplify.
Network with other professionals, promote an active and healthy lifestyle, and be a positive role model. The event features something for the experienced runner as well as the novice. Choose from a 10-mile run, 5k run/walk and 1-mile run for girls.
2013 Media Coverage:
September 23, 2012 Race Results (scroll down after following link)
2012 Media Coverage:
- Fox 9's 2012 Race Morning Coverage
- Women Run the Cities is named a Top Five Race for Women in the Country
by ESPN! Read article | Download article as PDF
Star Tribune's coverage of the story
- Women Run the Cities named "Favorite Run, Walk or Bike for a Cause" event by the Minnesota Women's Press
- Thanks to volunteers like Plymouth's Cathy Schmidt, Women Run the Cities continues to go the distance | Read the article
- A Maple Grove woman uses Women Run the Cities to help stretch her personal running goals | Read the article
- Edina Magazine covers Women Run the cities
Contact Mary Anderson at 651-688-9143 or email@example.com.